How do I file a tax return for someone who has passed away?

If you have to file a tax return for a loved one who has passed away, Bennett CPA is here to help you. Whether you are a surviving spouse or a legal representative, there are crucial steps to follow with a unique tax return such as this. I will walk you through the entire process to ensure that the tax return is filed correctly.